1. First Vowel A
- Examples: Jamie, Amy, Andy, Anna, Jack
- Characteristic: Independence
- Description: A’sare solid, sturdy people who seek honesty, truth, and wisdom. The first vowel, the A, is a hard worker. They do a great job, but if they make even one mistake, they feel they have failed. If you say to the A, “You’re doing great,” they continue to give you greatness. If you criticize them, they will rebel.
2. First Vowel E
- Examples: Drew, Ethan, Eva, Elaine,
- Characteristic: Need for freedom to celebrate life
- Description: E’s believe in beauty; they want to bring magic to our planet. They are the detectives and like to uncover the mystery. They are often fascinated by Numerology because of their love of people. If they saw a homeless man, they would want to know his story. Unfortunately for them, since E’s are lights, they often attract ‘bugs!’ E’s might get drained if they take on the wrong people. E’s like to look good, and wants the people around them to look good too. They have a critical eye. The goal of the E is to never have an unexciting moment. They hate to feel trapped or controlled. Free expression is everything to them.
3. First Vowel I
- Examples: Nichole, Nick, Diana, Chris
- Characteristic: Leaders with residual family history
- Description: The I has issues with family. This may mean they I feels unloved or abandoned, or perhaps feels an exceptional amount of responsibility for his or her parents. Sometimes these people with the i energy were adopted, physically abused, or lost a parent at a young age. They are natural leaders. People assume they’re in charge even if they’re not. They’re the kind of people we want to look up to.
4. First Vowel O
- Examples: Johnny, Jocelyn, Oscar, Olivia
- Characteristic: Should be the one in charge
- Description: O’s usually have children, and if they don’t have children, they usually have pets that they baby. They don’t do well working for others, and should always be in position of authority. O’s can’t have people controlling them or watching them too closely. They’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, but if you betray them, they are unforgiving. They feel the need to protect people in their lives but sometimes feel like it’s a thankless position. The saying; “If Mama ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy” applies here. The O is magnetic and if they’re not happy, they can send a chill through the room.
5. First Vowel U
- Examples: Justin, Julia, Lucy
- Characteristic: Storytellers who live a colorful lifestyle
- Description: The U is the communicator; they tell stories beautifully. Even adult U’s are in touch with their inner children, so they make great comedians. They are animated and excited; they’re out of breath-they can’t wait to tell you. When the U energy lights up and smiles, they’re beautiful, they’re not just attractive. If they’re gloomy it’s like a rainy day; they really have that ability to manipulate the room. People with U’s have extreme energy. They are spontaneous, they don’t think; they just do it and later they pay the consequences. They’re definitely in the moment. U’s try to fill in their day with excitement. If the U is not using that energy in a creative way, they exaggerate the truth just to make it sound more interesting. They give great advice and are good counselors.
6. First Vowel Y
- Examples: Gwyneth, Kyle, Ryan, Tyler
- Characteristic: Wise beyond their years and often have spiritual issues
- Description: (If your name starts with a Y, this is not you. Look at the next vowel in your name.) The Y energy is opinionated; when Y’s make a decision, it’s impossible to change their minds. People with Y’s don’t want you to know exactly what’s going on with them. They know how to keep a secret and if they decide they’ve been really burned, they are grudge holders. They need to be around nature; the ocean really has a calming effect on them. Y’s are intelligent; they have mental and spiritual power. It’s incredibly strong energy if they use it correctly, but if they don’t, it can be destructive. When in the positive, the Y is optimistic, but on the flip side they can be cynical. They have a lethal tongue and if they decide to tear you down, you will feel very small when they are through.
Source: “Glynis Has Your Number” by Glynis McCants
Ohhh they actually used “Elaine” as an example :]